Paperheart Monolid Verison by Noodlessims {Original photo and link restored}

 

 I DID NOT MAKE THIS SKIN JUST RESTORING THE PHOTO AND LINK! ENJOY!

Original Post & Hashtags:

noodlesims:

Paper Heart: Monolid version
This skin is NON Default, but you can change that if you wish!
Hope you enjoy ♥

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE      



Update: Edit of the Monolid Skin

So, I try to play with this skin in my game, and I was lagging like crazy. I google how to fix this and I made edit to the skin! basically I broke down the skin in different files. Less lag because the files don’t cover all age groups. Use these files if you also laggy like crazy with the original skin file! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded