Rose Galore Skin by arisimmin {Original photos & Link restored}

 



I DID NOT MAKE THIS SKIN I AM JUST RESTORING THE PHOTOS AND LINK! ENJOY! 

Original Post & Hashtags:

arisimmin:

Ahhhh! So here’s my first tattoo skin that I’m putting up for download, I think it came out really nice. This is my first ever gift to you guys so I hope you like it and if there’s any issues feel free to DM me!

If you use it, please tag me! I would love to see how they look in your game (: They’re also under a blue circle.

#S3CC      #SIMS NSFW      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN TATTOO      #S3TATTOO  

DOWNLOAD {SFS} 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded