Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}












 I DID NOT MAKE THIS SKIN I AM JUST RESTORING THE PHOTOS AND SKIN! ENJOY! 

Original Post & Hashtags:

kurasoberina:

Freckled Fruit Redux | ND Skintone

Baby-Elder, Both Genders, Ultra HD Textures (2048-4096), 3 Color Ramps

This revision has been a long time coming. As much as I loved seeing Freckled Fruit on everyone’s lovely sims, the issues I wasn’t originally able to fix continued to irk me. After agonizing with the UVs, I’ve fixed the majority of the problems. In doing so, I pretty much repainted the skin. The new textures are much more detailed and in-line with my current style.

ModelsMatthew and Dominic from J-Jul 

image
*This is a new skintone and will not override the original Freckled Fruit.
*The file size is pretty large. I’ve compressed it as much as possible given the texture size and multiple ages.

I’ve included a list of changes and detail shots under the cut.

Читать дальше

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3BABY SKIN      #S3BABY      #S3SKIN ALL AGES      #S3SKIN TODDERS      #S3SKIN KIDS      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE     

DOWNLOAD {MEGA} 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded