Toxxxicrose’s I’m Not Perfect Skins {Default & Nondefault} Links Restore! {No photos yet!}

 ORIGINAL POST & HASHTAGS:

> 500 followers gift! ^ __ ^

  • The skin comes in two versions, Default and Non-default, unfortunately it does not have a ramp characteristic tone, although I have often created a special image, so you’ll have to find out which “ball“ is the skin (of course with the version default is easier).

> I regret not having had more time to perfect it, but I believe that in a few days I will be completely without internet and I can come back in a few months, when I shall be moved to the new house! So I wanted to leave you with something!
I had never created anything like this before, so it is not perfect!
Thanks to all those who follow me, despite my simbrl is not anything special.
<3 love you!

  • Do not hesitate to write to me if there’s something wrong!
  • Files compressed!

> If you want to see the private parts, click here 

T.O.U. 

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE    

DEFAULT: HERE 

NON-DEFAULT: HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}