The Freckled One Skinblend by Runesky {MediaFire links restore}





ORIGINAL POST: 

<3 !Happy Valentine’s day to all! But especially to my valentine plumbistic! This is my bemysimblrvalentine gift to you! <3

The Freckled One Skinblend
The faces are exactly the same between male and female and the bodies are very similar as well. (unfortunately the male belly button is a little high and I didn’t notice and I’m lazy. Oops.)
As the skin darkens it kinda loses it’s definition. Sadly. But the tan color I have as the male example still looks pretty good. ^.^ And layering makeup (Nose mask, lipstick, blushes etc.) will help with that.

If there’s a problem, message me and I’ll see what I can do. If you want more freckles than that- also message me and I’ll see what I can do. c: 

(I would love to see what anyone uses this for, so I’d be happy if you tagged Runesky as a tag! -hugs for all- <3 )

Original Hashtags:  #S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3FRECKLES      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE     

I DO NOW CLAIM I MADE THIS SKIN AT ALL, I AM ONLY MAKING THIS POST AND RESTORING THE PHOTOS AND LINKS TO THE SKIN! THANKS TO RUNESKY FOR MAKING THIS SKIN! 

TheFreckledOne(DEFAULT): HERE 

TheFreckledOne : HERE 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}