SVMBLR’s Paperheart, JoedyMoonWaffles & Memories Skins {Links & Original Photos restore!}

 



ORIGINAL POSTS & HASHTAGS:

Time for more matte maxis matchy sims 3 skins!

This one uses livelovepixels’s SkinnyBurntCreatureWaffles as a base, I blended some abdominal areas from my other nnnilou blend. You can have a look at the body textures here and in-game here

I also blended a lovely nosemask from one of brntwaffles sets onto this skin as well as lids from Joedy’s Party Poison~ (and lips from moonskin93) All in all a pretty, matte skin that has some nose definition already, which frees up a blush slot. I personally always use nose blush/shaders so this was really just made for that reason.

The face png can be viewed here

*

Enjoy! 

I was thinking about the Sims 2 last week and I got very nostalgic, so I took a trip down memory lane ~Livejournal~
One thing led to another and I created a Sims 3 version of nnnilou‘s Memories skin. That being said, because of the way TS3 makes things look it almost looks like I’ve blended Remain Unnamed in there as well!

I blended the body textures from the skin onto Joedy’s Nephilim and it came out great if I do say so myself, those collarbones fill me with joy
You can see a preview of the bodies here. Looking at the original LJ post should give you a good enough idea too.

Here’s a comparison of the face textures
aaaand 1&2 examples of the skin on some of my sims wearing makeup etc

Not much else to say, really! I hope you all like this skin <3 

*

A fixed version of my “JoedyMoonWaffles” skintone (child stages were added)

I feel like this skin gives a maxis-match/Sims 2 type feel, it’s definitely a good base to build upon! It’s great at darker tones too, I hope you all like it as much as I do :) 

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN ALL AGES      #S3SKIN TODDERS      #S3SKIN KIDS      #S3BABY SKIN      #S3BABY      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE    

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN ALL AGES      #S3SKIN TODDERS      #S3SKIN KIDS      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE   

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN ALL AGES      #S3SKIN TODDERS      #S3SKIN KIDS      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE    

*

DOWNLOADS LINKS:

MEMORIES DEFAULT & NONDEFAULT: HERE 

JOEDYMOONWAFFLES {FIXED} DEFAULT & NONDEFAULT: HERE  

PAPERHEART DEFAULT & NONDEFAULT: HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}