Moonskin93′s Restore Skins- GodofGems, Diamante & Nestea {Original photos and medialinks restore!)




 ORIGINAL POST & HASHTAGS:

Sorry for the poor pics, but I’m lazy and sick T.T

Goodbye ❤ 

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3EYES      #S3DEFAUIT EYES      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN ALL AGES      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE      #S3SKIN TODDERS      #S3SKIN KIDS     

I DO NOT CLAIM I MADE THESE SKINS, I ONLY MADE THIS POST AND RESTORE THE PHOTOS AND MEDIAFIRELINKS. ALSO I EDIT OUT THE NIPPLES IN THESE PHOTOS SO I DON’T GET IN TROUBLE WITH TUMBLR!


DIAMANTE

Diamante -Def-MS93  Skin: HERE    

 Credits: BurntWaffles for the base of iris ❤ 

*

God of Gems:

Non-Default (Teen/Elder both genders): HERE 

Credits: Pixie for the decorations and gems ❤ 

Nèstea

(All ages, both genders)

DEFAULT: HERE

NON-DEFAULT: HERE 

Credits: Valuka for the corner of eyes and ears, and Ephemera for the collarbones and belly button of boys (I guess). ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}