Incoherent Scars as Tattoos Restore


 

Ok first of all I am just making this post I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR INCOHERENTSIMMING WORK. IncoherentSimming tumblr is gone so I decided to make this post to make it easier to find the link for this CC.

Enjoy! 

Original Post: 

incoherentsimming-deactivated20:

First I apologise for the lazy preview it’s 3am go away. Second, these are the custom thumbnails you’ll see in game!

These are categorised as tattoos and therefore show up under all locations and all outfits. I use them with the extended tattoo mod (non-core from nraas) which means you can tattoo lots of other locations, including the shoulders, face, neck etc. Seriously if you don’t have it already I’d really suggest you go get it.

Anyway they have two colour channels and they have three presets already which work best as a fresh scar and two faded variations. They work better on pale skins but if you mess with the colours you can get them to work well on dark tones and coloured skin tones.

They were all hand drawn by me and as such I would appreciate it if you don’t re-distribute or claim as your own c:

» 4shared or mediafire (.package, includes full size cas thumbnails for a better look and so you can pick and choose.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}