I-Like-teh-Sims Sugar Rush Skins MediaFire Links Restore! {No photos yet}

 

ORIGINAL POST & Hashtags: 

SUGAR RUSH

A quick little skinblend for you all. Basically a mushing of my favourite parts from skins all into one. For T-A. There SHOULD be male genitalia, but I didn’t test it! If there isn’t, let me know and I’ll reupload the skin. The only skin with make up on is the female Asian skintone - just a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick to test it out.

In fact, if there are any issues please let me know because it’s four in the morning so I probably did something wrong.

The bodies are Ephemera’s natural - the male however is a combination of Weak and one of Buffy’s. Ramps are EA - natural, yellow, and red. Eventually, I’ll add a couple freckles to the Freckle version but for now, all bodies are the same.

Available in three different versions: normal, freckled, and Asian. Oh, and a default version of the normal is available. Everything is clearly labelled in the .rar so just throw out what you don’t want.

CREDITS: ephemera, mouseyblue, joedy, opeu, neuroticrobotic, papercat, corvidophile. | shockshame & muy-sim-patico for the models. 

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE     

Sugar Rush Default Skin: HERE 
Sugar Rush Skins: HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}