Cake Face 2 Skins by I-Like-Teh-Sims {Links Restore, Original photo restore}.

 

ORIGINAL POST & HASHTAGS: 

CAKE FACE 2

I love Cake Face, but there were always a couple things that bothered me. For one, there was a nasty seam around the scalp and neck. NOT ANYMORE.

I also started to get tired of the skin tones, so hey diddly ho, I added five more. Here we have five basic tones:bitter, sweet, spicy, and sour. (Plus)

Yes, I do haul these names out of my ass.

BUT WAIT, CAN YOU SAY BONUS SKIN?

Salty, a super pale skin! (Pale)

Skins in the preview picture are all at the lightest shade, and some look quite beautiful dark.

Did I also mention that Cake Face’s original colours, pinkie, milk & cookies, and honey are also fixed and included? (Regular)

BUT THAT’S NOT ALL! Did I mention that the default version is also fixed as well? Heck friggin yeah it is. Make sure to delete the old versions and you’re good to go.

Enjoy! 

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN FACE      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE     

DOWNLOADS:

CAKE FACE PALE: HERE

CAKE FACE PLUS: HERE

CAKE FACE REVISED: HERE

CAKE FACE REVISED {DEFAULT}: HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}