Basic Skin by MoonSkin1993 {Non Default Skin Restore}










 ORIGINAL POST:

BASIC SKIN

You should know a lot of things about this skin…and all the others.

The whole project included all the skinny, fat, albino, dark, vitiligo, freckled and human skins at the beginning, two years ago. It should has been the 6.000 followers gift, but Tumblr staff thought nice of banning me from MY OWN account. So there are no more 6.000 followers here.

Consider this as the 1.000 followers gift, even if I’m stuck at 920 since months (it’s strange because I earn new followers every day, but it’s ok…).

This includes the default and custom skin of BASIC, the pack of ‘average’ skin, and also the default speculars (that you need if you want to see the skins like in the pics). Default speculars will work with every skin that has no one itself.

Infants are separated.

INFO

Genders: All

Age: All

Tones: 3

Png: Grey (the ball in the slider, you know…how the fuck it is called?)

Size: 57 MB both

Textures: 1024 (face) 2048 (body)

The defaults has barbie toddlers and children, and elders use adults bodies.

The custom has EVERYONE anatomically correct, and if you’ll tell me I’m sexualizating the kids I’ll call the police. If you see something sexually related with a nude body of a baby you’re probably sick, and you need to see a psychiatrist.

I spent two years trying to get the best quality, but as I’ve said, texture is low size, I wanted to create something that everyone could handle in its own pc and game. So this is what you get.

Necks are darker because I wanted to create a TS4 shadow effects. It has been a pain in the ass. I’ve lost my eyes and my mind. I entered and quit the game thousand times, and I hated everything, but now it’s ok.

CREDITS

Nothing of all this mess would exist without the endless talent of @kurasoberina ❤❤. I used her bodies as base, because she’s REALLY amazing, and I wanted to make a GOOD skin without seams and ugly shits.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE WAY YOU ARE. ❤❤

Nilou for the collarbones, without her I wouldn’t even able to create skins. ❤❤

Mouseyblue for inspration and AMAZING lips! ❤❤

People’s pics on Google. ❤

T.O.U

Oooook. You WANT TO read my TOU. Someone did the smart with me, so my TOU is more severe now. You have to read it on my site, even if it is damn long.

HOW TO NAVIGATE MY SITE

You need to be registered if you want to grab my shit.

Everything is free, even if things have price. I thought it was funny. LOL

The menu is odd like me. Forgive me, just navigate a little and you find what you need.

Skins are under EVERY COLOR speculars are in ODD THINGS.

Original Hashtags:  #S3CC      #SIMS NSFW      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN ALL AGES      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE      #S3SKIN KIDS      #S3SKIN TODDERS      #S3BABY SKIN      #S3TODDLERS      #S3KIDS      #S3BABY    

*

I AM NOT CLAIMING I MADE THE SKIN OR FOUND THE DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD IT. I AM ONLY MAKING THIS POST AND I ONLY FOUND THE ORIGINAL SKIN PHOTOS! 

THANKS TO MOONSKIN FOR MAKING THE SKIN AND THANKS TO MSPOODLE FOR UPLOADING AT LEAST THE NON DEFAULT SKIN!

SFS: HERE 

https://simfileshare.net/download/555199/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}