SkinnyBurntCreatureWaffles Default & Non-Default Skin by Therewasnothingleft {Links & original photos restore}





 

ORIGINAL POST & HASHTAGS:

Apologies in advance for the lacklustre preview images, it is school holidays here and I am worn the frack out, and the couple of mersyndol tablets I just took aren’t helping me either. Anyhoo, I needed a new default, so I smooshed together some Brntwaffles, Ephemera and Creaturefearsims loveliness and am really rapt with how it turned out, so here I am sharing it. It uses Ephemera Skinny as a base, with lids, lips and nose sides from various Brntwaffles blends. The shading around the bridge of the nose and nostrils come from Creaturefearsims lovely blend. All ages, both genders.

I take no credit, full credit belongs to the following…

Creaturefearsims

Ephemera

Brntwaffles

#S3CC      #S3SKIN      #S3SKIN ND      #S3SKIN DEFAULT      #S3SKIN ALL AGES      #S3SKIN FEMALE      #S3SKIN MALE      #S3SKIN TODDERS      #S3SKIN KIDS     4:34 PM169 NOTESSOURCEVIA

Default Skin: HERE


Non-Default Skin: HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lana CC Finds Skins ALL- Default Replacement Skin Category List {Complete: Nov 30 2021}

Buhudain’s You Are Real Sims 3 File restore and uploaded

Freckled Fruit Redux Skin by kurasoberina {Original Photos & link restored}